Bushranger PUZCS4020 16 Inch Rear Handle Chainsaw With 2-Stroke 39.6cc Engine
A light weight compact high powered chainsaw. Pruning, felling, lopping: BUSHRANGER™ offers models with different specifications to suit the job at hand. Every chainsaw in the range is characterised by top quality, reliable performance, easy use and maintenance. Furthermore, the engine's low consumption and linear torque-speed response ensure premium performance even during extended periods of continuous duty.
- 16" Guide bar.
- 3/8" Low profile chain.
- Chain brake.
- Throttle trigger safety lock out.
- Full anti-vibration system.
- A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates.
- Aluminium oil pump: ensures zero flow with engine idling and long, durable service.
- Single multifunction lever incorporating on-off, half-throttle and choke control devices: practical and easy to use.
- Bar scabbard.
- Combination spanner.
- Bar Length: 16
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Chain Type: 3/8" Low Profile
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch and sprocket
- Dry Weight: 4.3 kg (Powerhead only)
- Engine (cc): 39.6 cc
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Capacity: 410 ml
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 25:1 ratio
- Ignition: Electronic
- Oil Capacity: 240 ml
- Output: 2hp (1.5 kW)
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Safety Features: Chain Brake, Throttle trigger lockout,
- Starter: Recoil
- Warranty: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty 2 Years Domestic Warranty - Conditions apply. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.