GIANNI FERRARI – Officine BIEFFEBI group manufactures professional gardening machinery and has always been recognized for its innovation and quality.
- The Company Plants Are Located In The Heart Of The Industrial District That Is Internationally Known As One Of The Most Technologically Advanced In The Mechanics And Hydraulics Sectors. Our Companies Are Equipped With Cutting-Edge Mechanical Equipment For Production, Extremely Advanced Welding Robots, And Presses For Forming Sheet Metal.
- All Group Plants Are ISO 9001 Quality Certified And, In 2005, GIANNI FERRARI Was Also Awarded An ISO 14001 Environmental Certification, In Line With The Environmental Sensibility Of The Company.
- At The Moment, GIANNI FERRARI Group Employees Approximately 120 Individuals And Its Premises Extend Over A Covered Surface Area Of Approximately 19,000 Square Meters. The Current Range That Is Offered Comprises 10 Product Families, Each Available In Numerous Models And Versions.
- GIANNI FERRARI Exports To More Than 30 Countries Worldwide And Exportation Represents Over 60% Of Its Market.
Driven by talent and noticing the turf equipment need for municipality and sport maintenance, in the 80s started the new flail collection mowers and wood shredders range.
- Peruzzo Moved Its Production From Purely Agriculture Items Specializing Into Engineering Sport Courses Maintenance Equipment And On Shredders To Get Biomasses For Energy Purpose. It Is Developing Cutting And Collection Technologies Abilities Even More Capable Coupled With Verticutting Operation For A Professional Maintenance. Peruzzo Technicians Are Constantly Designing, Aiming To Improve Our Natural Waste Chipper/ Shredders In Order To Support With Its Help The Environment Quality.
- Nowadays Peruzzo Steady The Turf Equipment Sales On All National Market And Cooperate With 50 Importers Worldwide. Peruzzo Export 70% Of Its Production. PERUZZO Has Been Always Customer Care Oriented Therefore Achieved High Quality Standard Improving Its Machines, Operators Safety Working And Production Performances. We Achieved Many Patents Evidence On Peruzzo Products Originality.
- All Peruzzo Equipment Has Been Designed By Engineers Of Agriculture And Turf Sectors Assisted By 3D Computer Software And Production Managed To Grant Prompt Machines And Parts Deliveries Production Quality Is Kept At First Place And Before Delivery We Test All Mowers Batches With A Special Electric Tractor At Variable Speed. Every Production Stage Is Performer With The Most Recent Technologies As Laser Cutting, Robotic Welding And Dynamic Balancing.
Since 1975 SMG has been dealing with the development of modern machinery for the installation of synthetic surfaces in the sports industry. Also for the maintenance of artificial turf or carpets with granule infilling SMG has already presented the world‘s first innovations since the 80s. For about 40 years SMG has been offering a unique range of machinery.
SMG develops and manufactures machines for the installation and maintenance of synthetic sports surfaces and artificial turf pitches. On a total area of 10.000 square meters our company produces solutions which are based on the market needs and easy to operate, powerful and approved since more than 40 years all over the world. From the beginnings till today our quality assurance ends in ‘Made in Germany’.