- Made from Recycled UV-stabilised high impact polypropylene
- Weight per grid – 2.3 kg
- Dimensions- 1000mm x 500mm
- Temperature range- 45 °C TO 155 °C
- Water Permeability – 99.7%
- Maximum Load Bearing Capacity - 1200 tonnes per m².
- Inert and non-reactive to solvents, oils, chemicals or water
- Can be installed in a variety of soil and geological configurations
- Non-toxic to humans, animals or plants
- Colour – Black
- 100% Recyclable
- Can be used in the construction of plastic driveways
- Gravel driveway
- Grid driveway
- Ecohex stabilization
GEOHEX™ Erosion Control System has a Maximum Load Bearing Capacity of 1200 tonnes per m².
WHAT IS GEOHEX™ EROSION CONTROL SYSTEM?
GEOHEX Erosion Control System is a unique ground stabilisation and sediment control technology that has a multitude of uses. From soil and turf stablisation to the enhancement of water saving measures and even improving safety on mine sites, the GEOHEX Erosion Control System is easy to use and quick to install.
WHAT IS GEOHEX EROSION CONTROL SYSTEM MADE FROM?
Made from high impact resistant 100% recycled co-polymer polypropylene as plastic matting and paving, the GEOHEX Erosion Control System is Australian-made, environmentally friendly and designed to reduce maintenance and logistics costs while at the same time increasing safety and water conservation.
GEOHEX EROSION CONTROL SYSTEM FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to install
- Maximum Load Bearing Capacity of 1200 tonnes per m²
- Promotes ground and turf stabilisation
- Enables maximum use of land
- Reduces surface water runoff and promotes water conservation
- Can be laid in any weather
- Minimum ground preparation required
- Lightweight & long lasting
- Helps control soil erosion
- Sediment control technology
- Reduces labour and machinery costs
- Nests together when in transit (136 sq M / pallet)
- Can be used just about anywhere
WHAT CAN GEOHEX EROSION CONTROL SYSTEM BE USED FOR?
Thanks to its unique hexagonal plastic paving grid like structure, GEOHEX Erosion Control System is designed to keep gravel in place without any rutting and spreading. With its lightweight design, GEOHEX Erosion Control System panels are easy to install in many applications, including those that involve the building of walking grids.
GEOHEX Erosion Control System assists with the rehabilitation of mines and industrial sites by assisting with the build-up of vegetation, stabilisation of embankments and walls and by the stabilising of both soil and road areas thanks to its strong hexagonal design.
WATER RUNOFF CONTROL
GEOHEX Erosion Control System has been designed with a 99.7% non-porous surface that has been engineered to allow rainwater to slowly run off into soil and then into the water table rather than having it to run off to drainage. This minimises drainage issues and also helps the environment by contributing to water conservation.
SLOPE STABILISATION / SEDIMENT CONTROL
With the ability to stabilise slopes with large inclination, GEOHEX Erosion Control System helps prevent surface erosion and subsidence in a wide variety of situations including roadways, mine sites / construction sites and residential developments. When filled with gravel GEOHEX Erosion Control System grids provide a stable substrate that prevents further slope movement.
As an anti-erosion product with the ability to prevent drainage and hydraulic erosion in a wide variety of applications, GEOHEX Erosion Control System can be used as an effective erosion control technology in a huge variety of applications.
Thanks to its open inter plastic paver design and cell-like structure, GEOHEX Erosion Control System is effective in helping control and manage stormwater drainage to prevent flooding and other drainage issues.